- Obturation and sealing of root canals.
Features & Benefits
Formulated With More Bioactive Cement Than Original Bioceramic Sealer2
- NeoSEALER Flo is thoughtfully designed to promote setting and maximize bioactivity.
- Promotes the formation of hydroxyapatite on the surface to seal and support healing through the release of calcium and hydroxide ions.
- Biocompatible, non-cytotoxic, non-genotoxic, initially high in pH (alkaline/basic), which has shown to be antimicrobial in-vitro1.
Optimized for both warm vertical and single cone obturation techniques
- Streamline your inventory with one product suitable for both warm vertical and single cone obturation techniques for maximum efficiency and savings.
- Resin-free for maximum bioactivity and biocompatibility.
- Won’t discolor teeth – EVER. NaOCI won’t cause discoloration.
- Unlike resin-based sealers, NeoSEALER Flo is dimensionally stable.
- Initially high in pH (alkaline/basic), which has shown to be antimicrobial in-vitro1.
The anti-microbial effect against enterococcus faecalis and the compressive strength of two types of mineral trioxide aggregate mixed with sterile water or 2% chlorhexidine liquid.
Holt DM, Watts JD, Beeson TJ, Kirkpatrick TC, Rutledge RE. J Endod. 2007 Jul;33(7):844-7.
2 NeoSEALER Flo contains 6% more bioactive cement by weight compared to EndoSequence BC Sealer (in-house data obtained through XRD analysis)