Features & Benefits
- NeoSEALER Flo is thoughtfully designed to promote setting and maximize bioactivity.
- Promotes the formation of hydroxyapatite on the surface to seal and support healing through the release of calcium and hydroxide ions.
- Biocompatible, non-cytotoxic, non-genotoxic, initially high in pH (alkaline/basic), which has shown to be antimicrobial in-vitro1.
- Streamline your inventory with one product suitable for both warm vertical and single cone obturation techniques for maximum efficiency and savings.
- Resin-free for maximum bioactivity and biocompatibility.
- Won’t discolor teeth – EVER. NaOCI won’t cause discoloration.
- Unlike resin-based sealers, NeoSEALER Flo is dimensionally stable.
- Initially high in pH (alkaline/basic), which has shown to be antimicrobial in-vitro1.
Formulated With More Bioactive Cement Than Original Bioceramic Sealer2
Optimized for both warm vertical and single cone obturation techniques
The anti-microbial effect against enterococcus faecalis and the compressive strength of two types of mineral trioxide aggregate mixed with sterile water or 2% chlorhexidine liquid.
Holt DM, Watts JD, Beeson TJ, Kirkpatrick TC, Rutledge RE. J Endod. 2007 Jul;33(7):844-7.
2 NeoSEALER Flo contains 6% more bioactive cement by weight compared to EndoSequence BC Sealer (in-house data obtained through XRD analysis)
Flex Flo Tip
You no longer need to buy the minimal waste tips at a separate cost.
Every NeoSEALER Flo kit is packaged with 20 or 40 minimal waste Flex Flo Tips™ designed to:
After placement of MTA in the tooth, body fluids infiltrate the material to cause setting.
During this process, calcium and hydroxide ions are released from the MTA, promoting hydroxyapatite (HA) formation on the MTA surfaces.
When HA coats the surface, it hides the underlying MTA to minimize foreign body reactions and support healing responses of the pulpal or periapical tissue.
Calcium phosphate precipitated crystals scattered on the hydrated tricalcium silicate cement surface1.
High magnification image of the calcium phosphate crystals1.