NeoPUTTY’s ease of use offers predictable, consistent quality results in a dry or wet environment, whether filling a perforation, performing vital pulp therapy, or during apical surgery.
-Sayeed Attar, DDS, Keller, TX
I have been using NeoPUTTY for almost a year now and I am loving it! The putty consistency is smooth and uniform. I am able to shape the putty into any shape that I desire with ease. The putty is able to be placed into any defect better than any of its competitors. It will be hard for me to use anything else at this point
-Brian Minavi, DDS, MS
Clinicians shouldn’t have to choose between giving their patients the best care or saving their practice money. Our mission is to deliver both
-Carolyn Primus, PhD
- Direct pulp capping
- Indirect pulp capping
- Partial pulpotomy
- Cavity liner and base
- Pulpotomy and apexogenesis
- Perforation repair
- Root resorption
- Root apexification
- Root-end filling
Features & Benefits
- Promotes the formation of hydroxyapatite on the surface to seal and support healing through the release calcium and hydroxide ions.
- Biocompatible, Non-cytotoxic, Non-genotoxic, initially high in pH (alkaline/basic), which has shown to be antimicrobial in-vitro1.
- NeoPUTTY delivers an ideal firm, low-tack consistency with no dry out between uses.
- NeoPUTTY has a 3-year shelf life.
- 8.1 mm Al Equivalent - For better placement check and follow up
- Dimensionally stable with no shrinkage to ensure a gap-free seal, minimizing opportunity for bacterial infiltration.
- Resin-free for maximum bioactivity.
- Won’t discolor teeth – EVER. NaOCI won’t cause discoloration.
No dry out
Highest radiopacity in its class
PresentationSKU ANPPK- 1.2 gm syringe – 16 doses2
SKU ANPSK – 0.65 gm syringe – 9 doses2
The anti-microbial effect against enterococcus faecalis and the compressive strength of two types of mineral trioxide aggregate mixed with sterile water or 2% chlorhexidine liquid. Holt DM, Watts JD, Beeson TJ, Kirkpatrick TC, Rutledge RE. J Endod. 2007 Jul;33(7):844-7.
2The # of doses varies depending on the treatment. A dose size of 0.075 gm was used here.