- Direct and indirect pulp capping
- Partial pulpotomy
- Cavity liner and base
- Pulpotomy and apexogenesis
- Perforation repair
- Root resorption
- Root apexification
- Root-end filling
Features & BenefitsBioactive Bioceramic
- Promotes the formation of hydroxyapatite on the surface to seal and support healing through the release calcium and hydroxide ions.
- Biocompatible, Non-cytotoxic, Non-genotoxic, initially high in pH (alkaline/basic), which has shown to be antimicrobial in-vitro1.
- Dimensionally stable with no shrinkage to ensure a gap-free seal, minimizing opportunity for bacterial infiltration.
- Resin-free for maximum bioactivity.
- Our improved gel formula allows for an easier mixing process.
- 6.5 mm AI equivalent radiopacity when mixed to a firm putty.
- Won’t discolor teeth – EVER. NaOCI won’t cause discoloration.
PresentationSKU N2250- 2.5 gm – 25 doses3
The anti-microbial effect against enterococcus faecalis and the compressive strength of two types of mineral trioxide aggregate mixed with sterile water or 2% chlorhexidine liquid. Holt DM, Watts JD, Beeson TJ, Kirkpatrick TC, Rutledge RE. J Endod. 2007 Jul;33(7):844-7.
3The # of doses varies depending on the treatment. A dose size of 0.1 gm was used here.