- Indirect pulp capping
- Perforation repair
- Direct pulp capping
- Partial pulpotomy
- Cavity liner
- Root-end filling
Features & Benefits Unique to NeoSEALER Flo
Formulated With More Bioactive Cement Than Original Bioceramic Sealer2
- NeoSEALER Flo is thoughtfully designed to promote setting and maximize bioactivity.
- Promotes the formation of hydroxyapatite on the surface to seal and support healing through the release calcium and hydroxide ions.
- Biocompatible, Non-cytotoxic, Non-genotoxic, initially high in pH (alkaline/basic), which has shown to be antimicrobial in-vitro1.
Optimized for both warm vertical and single cone obturation techniques
- Streamline your inventory with one product suitable for both warm vertical and single cone obturation techniques for maximum efficiency and savings.
Every NeoSEALER Flo kit is packaged with 20 or 40 minimal waste Flex Flo Tips
- NeoSEALER Flo is packaged with our exclusive Flex Flo Tips™ to minimize product waste by 81% at no additional cost. Unlike conventional sealers, with high waste tips, NeoSEALER Flo is thoughtfully designed to maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
Features & Benefits Unique to NeoPUTTY
Highest radiopacity in its class
- 8.1 mm Al Equivalent – For better placement check and follow up
No dry out between uses
- Does not dry out between uses, maintaining ideal consistency throughout its use
Perfect consistency with no mixing
- NeoPUTTY delivers an ideal firm, low-tack consistency with no dry out between uses.
- Dispense only what is needed with a positive displacement plunger tip for zero waste.
3-year shelf life
The anti-microbial effect against enterococcus faecalis and the compressive strength of two types of mineral trioxide aggregate mixed with sterile water or 2% chlorhexidine liquid.
Holt DM, Watts JD, Beeson TJ, Kirkpatrick TC, Rutledge RE. J Endod. 2007 Jul;33(7):844-7.
2NeoSEALER Flo contains 6% more bioactive cement by weight compared to EndoSequence BC Sealer (in-house data obtained through XRD analysis)
Flex Flo Tip
You no longer need to buy the minimal waste tips at a separate cost.
Every NeoSEALER Flo kit is packaged with 20 or 40 minimal waste Flex Flo Tips™ designed to:
- Designed for 81% less waste than conventional tips
- Integrated stopper for accuracy of placement
- 25.5 gauge flexible tip to reach deep into smaller canals
After placement of MTA in the tooth, body fluids infiltrate the material to cause setting.
During this process, calcium and hydroxide ions are released from the MTA, promoting hydroxyapatite (HA) formation on the MTA surfaces.
When HA coats the surface, it hides the underlying MTA to minimize foreign body reactions and support healing responses of the pulpal or periapical tissue.
Calcium phosphate precipitated crystals scattered on the hydrated tricalcium silicate cement surface1.
High magnification image of the calcium phosphate crystals1.